Adoring Love


You are mine
From night to sunshine
You’ll be the best 
From north to west

I’ve truly found only you
In this enormous greedy crew
Trusting every time you
Guilt never crosses me through

You are freaking stupid
We’ll be an ideal cupid
From nowhere i came
But with you wanna win d game

I wanna explore hills
With your energetic pills
I wanna live tall
With your beautiful soul

Never leave me alone
Even if you r blown
I can sacrifice anything for you
But expect equal treatment from you

Whatever happen in life
I’ll always be yours
No matter who comes
I’ll always heal your cures

The day you came
I got a lot of fame
From no one in the space
But my own face

I’ve become tired of
Solving peoples’ maze
Come and take me with you
Through the glittering blaze

From heaven to hell
I wanna loudly tell
You are in my life
The best blunt knife

I had a beginning 
Which is a hidden meaning
But the end i have to report
Will always seek your support...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best Teacher

Samajh Se Paar- Ye Pyaar

Mera guroor