You Are My Way


You are the best
Through my life troughs and crest
You always rise my bloom
You help me vanish my gloom

The way you talk
Makes my mind walk
The way you smile
Takes my heart to a mile

The bond you share with me
Is none of lover or ‘di’
But an unexplainable one
Just the flower and fragrance type one

You fight with me too much
But our connection acts as a clutch 
The moment engine stops
It glows and far away hops

You are a hero in my dream
But in reality, you seem to be a dream
Neither you nor me are a blunder
Toghether we are unimaginable wonder

Chemistry is exceptions by every way
Physics isn’t logics by same way
Maths is skills by equal way
You are mine and m yours by the similar way❤️...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Teacher

Samajh Se Paar- Ye Pyaar

Mera guroor