Only You Matter

World is full of curses
Selfishness is base of purses
People making me suffer
All are considered to be duffer

I am suffering today
They will cry some day
I am sure today
Struggle will teach them one day

Life keeps turning its way
Shuffling will clear the hay
The way people treat me today
Life will answer them some day

Anticipation keeps me filled up
Success will come looking me up
Dear ones will be loved much
Fucked off will be those, who are hated much

I can face the whole world 
Only if i’m, with your love and support, curles
Everyone keep criticising me
Only you can lift up me

The strength given by you
Can even make me fight with the crew
If, suppose, you’r not with me
Always consider death reaching me

The best feeling is the moment when
Your dearest one explains him, then
He makes me feel how special I am
My heart gets captured in his pretty cam..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Teacher

Samajh Se Paar- Ye Pyaar

Mera guroor