Gratitude To My Teacher


You are the best
You evolve from treasure's chest
The best elder i have is you
Coz disappointment never came from you


You taught me so well
No one could do so in heaven and hell
You always guide me a lot
You always help to make a good plot


Till 10th, i had no interest in ur subject
You have made it my favorite subject
How difficult it used to be
How easy it has become by thee


Many times i lost myself
But you always found  even myself
I lost trust on myself many times
You always helps through hard times


You are more like a friend to me
You are so caring like a mother to me
You always guide like a father
You always help me fight like a warrior


You take me towards right way
You always help clear the hay
You always hit my heart
With kind and successful dart


I am so blessed to have you
I found every relation in you
You are so true
I wanna fix you and me with glue


I want to thank you
Humbleness always showered from you
Thank you for teaching me through
Not only ur subject, but life lessons too...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Teacher

Samajh Se Paar- Ye Pyaar

Mera guroor